- Info UK – Info LT
The SBFOODINNO project has established The Food Innovation Council (FIC). It is constituted with a base of representatives from the project which holds a number of meetups round in the program region. Here invited representatives from the local & regional food sector and innovation actors get together for knowledge sharing and network build up.
Food Innovation Council (FIC) Meetup in Kaunas, Lithuania
Note: By invitation only: Contact Jolita Kausiuviene joka(a)pha.dk phone (0045) 7248 2716
Date & Time: Thursday 19 september 10-12 am
Venue: Kaunas University of Technology, Santakos slenis, K. Barsausko str. 59, Kaunas
The meeting is held in conjuction with the project event “Food Innovation in Lithuania – a Toolbox seminar for food SME”
- The EU Interreg project South Baltic Food Innovation – activities and outcomes.
Intro by Michael Christiansen, Project Manager, University College Absalon.
- Food Innovation Policies in the South Baltic region.
Intro by Håkan Jönsson, Workpackage Leader, Lund University, and roundtable discussion on Lithuania.
- FROM THE TOOLBOX: The Food Innovation Stakeholders Landscape
Participants in groups try out a new model tool, developed in the project.
The tool enables different stakeholder perspectives to be described and visualized.
- Food Innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)
Presentation of cases and interviews performed in SMEs in the project region in parts of Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Lithuania.
By Jeannette Purhagen, Project Manager and Researcher at Lund University, Sweden
- Next step Lithuania: Info on upcoming project activities in the region
12 – 13 pm – lunch at “Profesorius slėnyje” (first floor)
Following organizations are present
Alphabetical order, the list is constantly updated:
- Institute of horticulture, Laboratory of Biochemistry and Technology at Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry
- Kaunas Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
- Kaunas University of Technology
- Lithuanian Food Exporters Association – LitMEA/SMART Food cluster, LT
- Lithuanian Innovation Center, LT
- Lund University, SE
- National Food Cluster, LT
- National Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center at Kaunas University of Technology
- Rietavas Tourism and Business Information Centre
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Telsiai county business incubator
- University College Absalon, DK