March 5. 2020: Commercial Kitchen network DK – workshop with SBFOODINNO – projectpartner Zealand. Roskilde DK.
March 22.-24. 2020: FoodExpo DK – The largest food fair in the Nordic countries – Project is present March 23.
April 2020. Roundtable meeting. Gdansk/ Elbląg, PL. TBA
April 20.-21. 2020: Innovation in South Baltic Region Food System, Klaipeda Region, LT. Info follows.
May 6.-7. 2020: Legumes seminar, SE. Info follows.
May 13.-14. 2020: Nordic Sensory Workshop at RISE Agrifood and Bioscience in Gothenburg, SE. Project is present.
May 15.-16. 2020: Food Fair DK – The People’s Food Assembly, Project is present. Info follows.
June 16.-17. 11th Annual Forum of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR) ,Turku, FL. PMO is present. More info
June 2020: Vegetable Proteins as a Food Source – Eat more vegetables in both public and private kitchens, at Kragerup Gods, Denmark. TBA
September 29.- October 1. 2020: ToodTeck – Processing & Packaging, DK. Project is present.
October 12.-15. European week of Regions and Cities, Brussel, Be. Project is present. More info
October 16. World Food Day. Project event. Info follows.
November 11.-12. 2020: Nordic Organic Food Fair, Malmö, SE. Project is present.
November 2020. South Baltic Food Innovation – project final confererence. TBA, in DK.
The calendar will be constantly updated with events in 2020
Events log: Previously held events & meetings:
- February 13, 2020: Municipality strategies towards SME on food: Roundtable tour to Lithuania Go to websection (EN). Savivaldybių maisto strategijos, nukreiptos į smulkųjį ir vidutinį verslą: Apskritojo stalo turas į Lietuvą Daugiau info (LT)
- January 10, 2020: Project Partner group meetup, Soroe DK. By invitation only.
- December 12.-13. 2019: Krinova, SE: SB FICA end conference – The project South Baltic Food Innovation Culture Actors. Project is present and active part in workshop. Go to web site info
- November 20. 2019 – Güstrow DE: LUPINEN – KONFERENZ Delegation tour to conference together with Rostock University Go to Websection (DE)
- November 13-14 2019, Lund SE: FOOD TECH LUND 2019 – How Food Tech can shape our future food system Co Event with FoodScience Sweden. Go To websection
- November (12), 13-14 2019 Nordic Organic Food Fair. Malmö, SE Go To Websection
- October 11.-13. 2019, Kaunas, LT: MADE IN LITHUANIA 2019 – FOOD INDUSTRY. Project is present together with Enterprise Europe Network for LT food SME brokerage. Go to Websection
- October 7-10, 2019, Brussels, BE: Food Innovation Concepts from smaller regions of the South Baltic area. Project PMO is present with exhibition stand at European Week of Regions and Cities, Agora Village. More info.
- September 19, 2019 Kaunas, LT: Food Innovation in Lithuania – Council Meetup Go to Websection Maisto inovacijos Lietuvoje – Maisto Inovacijų Tarybos susitikimas Kaune, Lietuvoje Daugiau info
- September 19, 2019 Kaunas, LT: Food Innovation in Lithuania – a Toolbox Seminar for SME in the food sector . Go to Websection Maisto inovacijos Lietuvoje – Toolbox seminaras maisto sektoriaus įmonėms. Daugiau info
- August 8-9.2019: Interviews with Lithuanian stakeholders (food SME). Roundtrip performed by student assistant Dalius Kaselis, University of Copenhagen.
- July 2. 2019. Food Innovation in the South Baltic Region, Association of Polish Communes in Euroregion Baltic (ERB), Elbląg – Roundtable meeting. By invitation only.
- June 20., AU Flakkebjerg, DK: Sustainable and Healthy food production – Vegetable protein as part of the solution. Seminar for SME, students, farmers, knowledge institutions. Program DK (DK)
- June 12.-13., Gdansk, PL: 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region 2019.
Project was present. More info
- June 3-4, 2019, Kaunas, LT: Food Innovation Toolbox workshop with Lithuanian SME.
At Kaunas University of Technology , Food Studies. Follow up Kaunas Meetup 3-4 June, 2019
By invitation only. Theme section and news update are released week 24.
- May 24. Tydal, DE, Deutch-Danish Festival, panel debate. SBFOODINNO is present at festival arranged by the Interreg 5A project Benefit4Region. More info
- May 21, 2019, Absalon, DK: Plant protein conference “Plant Proteins in Food and Diets”. Go to websection
- May 10-11, 2019, DK: DK food festival and symposium (Madens Folkemøde), the project is present.
General info: Learn more: Go to website info
- May 10. 2019, DK. Food strategies in municipalities
Network Meetup 1030am-330 pm at DK food festival and symposium . PDF Infoflyer DK
- March 7.+8, 2019, Rostock, DE. Food Innovation Council (FIC) meeting 1901 and Plant-Protein-Product seminar
Learn more: Go to websection
- February 26. 2019: Plant Protein Seminar “Can we use more plant-based proteins?”. Websection
- November 22. 2018: Local food strategies in municipalities – conference. Websection
- October 11.-12. 2018. Food Innovation Council meeting (FIC) meeting 1803 and Food Innovation Toolbox seminar FOOD AND PACKAGING INNOVATION in Baltic Sea region Websection
- June 12. 2018: Public Procurement event for Food Sector SMEs. Websection
- May 31. 2018: Food Innovation Toolbox – Development workshop (SLU, SE) By invitation only.
- May 4. 2018: Food Innovation Council meeting (FIC) meeting 1802 – Aalborg University Copenhagen. By Invitation Only.
- May 4. 2018:. SBFOODINNO Steering Committee – Aalborg University Copenhagen. By Invitation Only
- January 23. 2018: Food Innovation Council meeting (FIC) meeting 1801. Lund University, SE.
- October 31. 2017 Half-day Seminar 9 am – 14 pm: SBFI Food Innovation Solutions. Open seminar.
- October 30.+ 31. 2017 SBFI Partner Meetup #1 KickOff event