The SBFOODINNO Calender:
- May 24. Tydal, DE, Deutch-Danish Festival, panel debate. SBFOODINNO is present at festival arranged by the Interreg 5A project Benefit4Region. More info
- June 3-4, 2019, Kaunas, LT: Food Innovation Toolbox workshop with Lithuanian SME.
By invitation only.
- June 12.-13., Gdansk, PL: 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region 2019.
Project PM is present. More info
- June 20., AU Flakkebjerg, DK: Vegetable protein as part of healty food. Seminar for SMEs and students. Detail program is relased week 21. For info, contact Gitte Hallengren, Zealand: giju(a)zealand.dk
- September 19-20, Kaunas, LT: Food Innovation Council (FIC) meeting 1902 and Food Innovation Toolbox seminar with a theme. Information is released week .
- October 7-10, 2019, Brussels, BE: Food Innovation Concepts from smaller regions of the South Baltic area. Project PM is present with exhibition stand at European Week of Regions and Cities, Agora Village. More info.
- October 11.-13. 2019, Kaunas, LT: MADE IN LITHUANIA 2019 – FOOD INDUSTRY. Project is present together with Enterprise Europe Network for LT food SME brokerage. More Info
Previously held events & meetings:
- May 21, 2019, Absalon, DK: Plant protein conference “Plant Proteins in Food and Diets”. Go to websection
- May 10-11, 2019, DK: DK food festival and symposium (Madens Folkemøde), the project is present.
General info: Learn more: Go to website info
- May 10. 2019, DK. Food strategies in municipalities
Network Meetup 1030am-330 pm at DK food festival and symposium . PDF Infoflyer DK
- March 7.+8, 2019, Rostock, DE. Food Innovation Council (FIC) meeting 1901 and Plant-Protein-Product seminar
Learn more: Go to websection
- February 26. 2019: Plant Protein Seminar “Can we use more plant-based proteins?”. Websection
- November 22. 2018: Local food strategies in municipalities – conference. Websection
- October 11.-12. 2018. Food Innovation Council meeting (FIC) meeting 1803 and Food Innovation Toolbox seminar Websection
- June 12. 2018: Public Procurement event for Food Sector SMEs. Websection
- May 31. 2018: Food Innovation Toolbox – Development workshop (SLU, SE) By invitation only.
- May 4. 2018: Food Innovation Council meeting (FIC) meeting 1802 – Aalborg University Copenhagen. By Invitation Only.
- May 4. 2018:. SBFOODINNO Steering Committee – Aalborg University Copenhagen. By Invitation Only
- January 23. 2018: Food Innovation Council meeting (FIC) meeting 1801. Lund University, SE.
- October 31. 2017 Half-day Seminar 9 am – 14 pm: SBFI Food Innovation Solutions. Open seminar.
- October 30.+ 31. 2017 SBFI Partner Meetup #1 KickOff event