Protein as a food has been a major focus, and not least whether it is animal or vegetable. Come and learn more about this trend, what foods are current, how can they be used, and can it make a difference to the environment.
Date & Time: info follows Venue: Kragerup Gods, Kragerupgaarvej 33, 4291 Ruds Vedby, Denmark
REGISTRATION: go to Eventbrite.com – free admission
Topics will be addressing:
- Production of vegetable proteins: Which types are suitable and what type of production?
- Protein as a building block
- Posts from the companies
- Protein for the elderly and the sick
- Tastings on snacks produced in collaboration with Zealand’s food education and chefs from among others Kragerup Gods
- How to get vegetable protein into the diet?
The day ends with the dialogues in the groups, where various Stakeholders can meet for knowledge bridging & networking.