The SBFOODINNO project has established The Food Innovation Council (FIC). It is constituted with a base of representatives from the project which holds a number of meetups round in the program region. Here invited representatives from the local & regional food sector and innovation actors get together for knowledge sharing and network build up.
- FIC plays a significant role in development of the Food Innovation Tool Box as well as in the overall direct connection to food innovation and subsequent qualification of project activities.
- FIC will also be consulted in matters of qualification of initiatives, learnings bench marking etc. where a specific SME angle will deepen the learnings of how to meet the SME needs.
- FIC will be organized and set-up in order to qualify and benchmark the work and results of the project through a series of meetups/ webinars.
LOG OF ACTIVITIES:
- Food Innovation Council (FIC) Meetup in Kaunas, Lithuania (Go to Websection)
Held in conjunction with event “Food Innovation in Lithuania – a Toolbox Seminar for SME in the food sector “.
September 19, 2019, Kaunas LT
- Food Innovation Council (FIC) Meetiup 1901 and Plant-Protein-Product seminar
Learn more: Programme outline
March 7.+8, 2019, Rostock, DE.
- Food Innovation Council Meetup (FIC) 1803 and Food Innovation Toolbox seminar
Theme: FOOD AND PACKAGING INNOVATION in Baltic Sea region.
October 11.-12 th. 2018: Combi event Szczecin, Poland.
- Food Innovation Tool box workshop
Thursday May 31th. 2018 – SLU, Alnarp, SE. By invitation only.
- THE FOOD INNOVATION COUNCIL MEETUP & WEBINAR 1802
Friday May 4th. 2018 – Aalborg University, CPH Dept., DK
- THE FOOD INNOVATION COUNCIL MEETUP & WEBINAR 1801
Tuesday, January 23th. 2018 – Lund University, SE Program (Pdf file)