The SBOFOODINNO project has established The Food Innovation Council (FIC): An expert panel & advisory board, that is connecting food SMEs to resources in knowledge institutions. It consists of 15-20 invited representatives from SME’s, the partnership and other experts in the South Baltic food sector.
- FIC plays a significant role in development of the Food Innovation Tool Box as well as in the overall direct connection to food innovation and subsequent qualification of project activities.
- FIC will also be consulted in matters of qualification of initiatives, learnings bench marking etc. where a specific SME angle will deepen the learnings of how to meet the SME needs.
- FIC will be organized and set-up in order to qualify and benchmark the work and results of the project through a series of meetups/ webinars.
- September 19-20, 2019, Kaunas, LT. Food Innovation Council (FIC) meeting 1902 and Food Innovation Toolbox with a theme. Programme is released in week 27.
- March 7.+8, 2019, Rostock, DE.
Food Innovation Council (FIC) meeting 1901 and Plant-Protein-Product seminar
Learn more: Programme outline and registration
LOG OF ACTIVITIES:
- Food Innovation Council meeting 1802 and Food Innovation Toolbox seminar
Theme: FOOD AND PACKAGING INNOVATION in Baltic Sea region.
October 11.-12 th. 2018: Combi event Szczecin, Poland.
- Food Innovation Tool box workshop
Thursday May 31th. 2018 – SLU, Alnarp, SE. By invitation only.
- THE FOOD INNOVATION COUNCIL MEETUP & WEBINAR 1802
Friday May 4th. 2018 – Aalborg University, CPH Dept., DK
- THE FOOD INNOVATION COUNCIL MEETUP & WEBINAR 1801
Tuesday, January 23th. 2018 – Lund University, SE Program (Pdf file)