December 10. 2020 – Time: 12 to 15 pm CEST (DK).
Open online LIVE broadcast session
The EU Interreg SBR project “South Baltic Food Innovation” invites you to an intensive 3 hours online live session. Be inspired, engage yourself and get new insights & learnings from SME case stories & -tools and keynotes on plant proteins and municipality food strategies:
Program, incl 10 minutes breakes between each timeslot:
Facilitated by Håkan Jöhsson, Lund University
and Michael Christiansen (Project manager), University College Absalon lead partner
Cross Border SME case stories (timeslot appr. 12-13 pm)
- Quinoa Quality – promoting agrobiodiversity with high quality crops adapted to climate changes and as attractive alternatives to meat.
Presentation by Sven-Erik Jacobsen, director and owner
- FoodUcer – a B2B online marketplace & platform with integrated matchmaking, for cross-border green food sellers & buyers.
Presentation by Casper Kraken, CEO
Tools for food SMEs and the food sector (timeslot appr. 13-13.45 pm)
- A SME Tool: The Food Innovation Canvas Model – and SME cases.
Presented by Jeanette Purhagen, Lund University and Josefine Deleuran, University of Copenhagen
- Food System Model & -Thinking.
Presented by Ivanche Dimitrievski, Lund University
Keynotes & panel debates (timeslot appr. 13.45-15.00 pm)
- Faba Been trials
by Johannes Ravn Jørgensen, Århus University (AU)
- Protein content of lupin seeds & Effect of lupin weewils on yield
by Christine Struck, Rostock University.
- Cover Crops for Protein Production
by Helena Persson Hovmalm, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
- Vegetable protein in recipes
by Tomas Olofson, Zealand Institute of Business & Technology
- Rural Public Food Policies and Strategies
by Christian Coff, University College Absalon
- This is South Baltic Food Innovation!
Future outlook: Potentials for croos border cooperations
Panel debate and wrap up with closing remarks by Michael Christiansen, Project manager