University College Absalon (SBFOODINNO project – http://sbfoodinno.eu/) has collected personal information regarding people in organizations that were publically available. In that regard, we would like to inform you, that University College Absalon is the data controller for the information, and is obliged to inform you of the following:
- The information is collected and processed with the sole purpose of implementing The EU Interreg South Baltic Project 2017-20 ”SBFOODINNO” activities (http://sbfoodinno.eu/).
- The lawfulness of the processing is based on the General Data Protection Regulation article 6, 1 litra b, e.
- The information will be processed and stored in up to six months after the SBFOODINNO project has ended. The project has a current estimated timeline of June 1st 2017 to June 30th 2020.
- The categories of personal information that has been collected are: Name, Surname, Position, Address, E-mail, Phone number and other contact information relating to people in your organization.
- The recipients of the data are the project partners and they can use it for purposes that are not incomparable with the purpose for which they were originally collected. The project partners are: University College Absalon (DK), Lund University (SE), Rostock University (DE), Aarhus University (DK), Zealand Academy of Technologies and Business (DK), Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SE) and Copenhagen University (DK). The data will not be disclosed to any other organizations.
The personal information will not be transferred to any recipient in a third country or international organization.
You have the right to request that your data be deleted. In addition you have the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to restriction of processing. You also have the right to lodge a complain with the Danish supervisory authority (Datatilsynet).
University College Absalon has a Data Protection Officer, that can be contacted on email@example.com, and the responsible for the SBFOODINNO project and the development of the database can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and links:
Versions are is constantly released and updated
UK (pdf file)
PL (pdf file)
LT (pdf file)